Have you checked out our TSG recipe box lately? We’ve just added six new quick and easy recipes for you to try. From Simple Stovetop Quesadillas to Grilled Beef Skewers, these delicious dishes are sure to please your hungry family or guests! Try one of the new menu ideas below or mix and match to create your own. Don’t forget to take advantage of the special offer that has been created for our TSG Quick Dishing readers! Enjoy $10 off an online order of $50+ when it includes one or more Two Sisters Gourmet by PartyLite item(s). Sorry, offer not available for online orders attached to Parties. Discount can be applied to merchandise total only and may not be applied to tax, shipping and handling. Offer expires on April 17th so make sure to place your online order today! Be sure to use coupon code TSGAPR11 at checkout. Head on over to your Consultant’s website to place an online order. Don’t have a Consultant! No problem! Click here and find one near you!
Easy Appetizers to Get the Party Started!
Our Mango Peach Salsa is tasty right out of the jar….try these appetizer recipes for your next get-together. Easy and delicious.
Dining In instead of Out!
Entertaining at home is made even easier (and more affordable than eating out) with TSG.
- Tortellini Salad – This tortellini salad is a great base recipe. Feel free to add other veggies to suit your tastes. I added red onions and bell peppers to kick it up a notch!
- Grilled Beef Skewers – Weather not cooperating? These skewers can be broiled or put on the grill.
- Tropical Pineapple Cream Pie – Your guests will want a second slice!
Recipes for the Family
Gather up the family for hot dogs, coleslaw and brownies made special with TSG. Meal time doesn’t get any easier or tastier than this!
- Rosy Basil-Mint Coleslaw – new twist on an old favorite made easy with our Rosy Raspberry Basil Vinaigrette
- Indulgence Dogs – our Serious Steak and Grilling Sauce gives these dogs new flavor
- Fudgy Raspberry Pecan Brownies – try and have just one!
Post a comment and let us know what is your favorite TSG recipe!
Leave a Comment April 14, 2011